We are Office365.Scot – specialists in Office365, Service Automation and a proud Microsoft Partner. We are based in the wonderful highlands of Scotland UK, focused on providing organisations in across Scotland the ability to use great productivity tools to work anywhere, anytime, on any device. Our key objective is ensuring you have the best service and support available, and we work very closely ensuring that Office365 maps to your business. We are also very proud to be linked through Station Computing Ltd three amazing technologies, each with the ability to enrich the Office365 and SharePoint experience and productivity. These are TermSet, AutoMate, and Nintex. For more details on those, please visit any of the below links.
NintexWe are through Station Computing a partner with Nintex Workflow. With Nintex you can tackle everything from basic business functions to company-wide processes with a few clicks – not code. Your users can easily build entire workflows through an intuitive, browser-based, d...
AutoMateWe are a partner for providing Automate, which is a Business Process Automation software platform that integrates and automates disparate applications and technologies that drive your business—without writing code. Provides great automation functionality particularly at i...
TermSetWe are proud to be partners of TermSet through Station Computing Ltd. TermSet aids SharePoint FindAbility through Content Classification Automation. SharePoint is the world’s leading collaboration and document management platform that boasts numerous features and be...
Office 365 is a best-in-class productivity solution that allows your employees to work how they want, using trusted tools like Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook on all their favourite devices.
Protect What You Value Most
- Secure your data and business with best-in-class services that work great for small to mid-sized businesses.
- Customise security policies by user and device to ensure the right level of protection for your data.
- Gain enterprise-grade protection and business continuity without the need for an enterprise-sized IT department
- Use management functions and a financially backed SLA as well as 24/7 technical phone support for critical issues.
- Change employees with one click.
- Mitigate risk with continuous backup of your company’s files in globally distributed data centres.
- Search across SharePoint, Skype for Business, and Exchange mailboxes, with advanced retention and archiving, enabling in-place legal hold and case-based projects.
- Restrict access to documents and email to specific people and to prevent anyone else from viewing or editing them, even if they are sent outside the organisation.
Work from Anywhere
- From your browser to your desktop to your phone or tablet, Office 365 is your integrated best-in-class productivity tool powered by the cloud.
- Desktop apps including Word, PowerPoint and Excel are included
Bolster productivity thanks to a consistent and optimised experience on all your favourite devices: Mac, PC, iPads and iPhones, Windows phones and tablets, and Android phones and tablets.
- OneDrive for Business enables online and offline access and automatic syncing of files to reflect the most recent edits.
- Email, file sharing, HD video conferencing are available making it easier to stay closer to customers and colleagues.
- Rely on one terabyte of online storage: because you should never run out of space to store your important documents
Collaborate as a team
Whether your collaboration needs are simple or advanced, Office 365 makes working together smooth, secure and productive.
- Exchange is the business-class e-mail solution that facilitates collaboration across all platforms and devices to keep you in sync with your customers and colleagues, 24/7
- Outlook and Skype for Business are integrated so you can add audio/video conferencing to a new or existing meeting with just one click. Host or join a meeting from all of your favorite devices (including iOS and Android). Easily present, share and collaborate on documents (or a virtual whiteboard) within the meeting space.
Office 365 supports broader collaboration with services that allow teams to share content and videos. SharePoint is an easy drag and drop intranet for documents and files. Video is an intranet for video that unlocks the communication power of the medium by making it possible to easily produce, share and search video content.
With a private social networking platform, teams can collaborate in an intuitive way that keeps everyone in the conversation.
Office365 includes a great selection of products all designed to help you work easier, together and securely
Security and Compliance
Manage compliance across Office 365, Exchange Online, and SharePoint Online. You can manage archive mailboxes, eDiscovery cases, auditing reports, and retention and deletion polices in Exchange Online and SharePoint Online.
Create Polished Content
Use Office365 Sway to make things quick and easy to create and share polished, interactive reports, presentations, personal stories, and more.
Using Office365 PowerApps you can innovate your services, unlock new business agility. PowerApps allows you to connect, create and share business apps with your team on any device in minutes.
Using Office365 Flow you can automate your business processes by using workflows between your favorite apps and services to get notifications, synchronize files, collect data, and more.
Manage your Time
Office 365 syncs emails, calendars, and contact information across your devices in real time. Scheduling is made simple. Shared calendars let you see when people are free or busy at any time.
Seamless Mail Access
Mail allows you to access your mailbox from any computer or mobile device connected to the internet, and provides security, integration with chat, with the Microsoft Office suite, and other applications in Office365.
Manage Contact Lists
People is where your personal contacts are stored and where you can view any address books that have been set up for your organization
Enterprise Social Networking
Yammer offers you many familiar tools for collaborating with others in your company, and includes Suggested Groups, Suggested People, Networks, a Feed, and much more.
Office365 suite is a wealth of productivity tools, all centrally available and all integrated
With intelligent business applications across CRM and ERP, Microsoft Dynamics 365 gives you choice. Start with just what you need to run your business—and delight your customers.
Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Office 365 is a subscription service that includes the most recent version of Office, which currently is Office 2016. It comes with the applications you’re familiar with, like Word, PowerPoint, and Excel, plus extra online storage, ongoing tech support at no extra cost, and more.
Delve helps you discover the information that’s likely to be most interesting to you right now – across Office 365. Find information about people – and through people – and help others find you.
You don’t have to remember the title of a document or where it’s stored. Delve shows you documents no matter where they’re stored in OneDrive for Business or SharePoint in Office 365.
Work on the move. OneDrive allows users to sync files they work on from their device to an online service, and later access them from any web browser, mobile device, or desktop computer.
Manage Content. SharePoint provides a central point for collaboration, allowing manage of sites, content, search, and integrates with the entire Microsoft Office suite of tools.
Manage Tasks. Planner lets you attach files to tasks, work together on those files, and even have conversations around tasks without switching between applications.
Manage Analytics. Power BI is a cloud-based business analytics service that enables anyone to visualize and analyze data with greater speed, efficiency, and understanding.